Sadly BYC has had to postpone the event planned for October this year due to continuing health concerns and consequent restrictions as well as the cancellation of the Oktoberfest.
The Italian Sailing Federation will be publishing its guidelines for international sailing events in June. Ravenna and the 2K Association will then review plans for the proposed event in October. In the meantime keep safe and keep “sane”.
The “lockdown” in the Netherlands will continue until 22 May. As a result the DMTRA has had to cancel the event planned for early May. Keep Safe, Keep Well and look forward to seeing you all soon.
sadly the GTRR 2020 scheduled to be held at Yacht Club Costa Smeralda in Sardinia has been postponed. the next event is planned for June 2021, details of which will be promulgated as soon as details are conformed.
Sadly this event has had to be cancelled. Formia is looking for a date for 2021.
The event is still planned to go ahead. Given the current uncertainties a final decision will be made on the 1 May. Please do not book travel at the moment.
It looks a lot like the old one, but behind the scenes a lot has changed, we hope people can visit our website again without facing problems.